Call for Abstracts
AANA 2019 Annual Congress
Hyatt Regency Chicago, Chicago, IL
August 9-13, 2019
Would you like to present on an anesthesia topic and be recognized in front of thousands of your peers? AANA Members are welcome to submit an abstract for consideration for the AANA 2019 Annual Congress on August 9-13, 2019 at the Hyatt Regency Chicago.
The Annual Congress is designed to provide a variety of educational topics that will develop the maximum effectiveness of CRNAs in their roles as healthcare providers in diverse settings across the nation. Attended by over 2,500 CRNAs, it is an excellent opportunity to present your best practices and research to your peers and nurse anesthesia students!
The benefits of being a speaker at the Annual Congress are many. All speakers are featured on the website and in marketing materials that reach thousands of CRNAs and SRNAs leading up to and during the conference. Get exposure for your research and be recognized as a thought leader.
The goals of the Annual Congress are as follows:
- Provide an organized learning experience that augments the knowledge and skills of the CRNA in various settings.
- Serve as a forum where research pertinent to the specialty of nurse anesthesia can be presented.
- Familiarize nurse anesthetists with the latest medical equipment, technology, and pharmacological products.
- Provide AANA members with an opportunity to participate in the business of the AANA.
- Facilitate interaction and networking between participants on a professional and social level.
Submission Deadlines and Notifications
- Submission Deadline: November 15, 2018 at 11:59 pm CT.
- Grading Deadline: December 14, 2018.
- Notification Deadline: All presenters will be notified of their acceptance status no later than February 8, 2019.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about the AANA 2019 Annual Congress abstract guidelines and process.