The Professional Practice Division provides evidence-based resources to support nurse anesthesia practice
- Open Comment Opportunity Through July 31, 2018 - The Joint Commission NPSG to Reduce Harm from Anticoagulant Therapy
- Accepting Applications June 1 to September 30, 2018: FDA Innovation Challenge for Devices to Prevent and Treat Opioid Use Disorder, May 30, 2018
- Hospira Issues Notice of New Special Handling Instructions due to Potential for Cracked Needle Hubs and Particulate in Multiple Carpuject™ Luer Lock Glass Syringe Products
The Professional Practice Manual for the CRNA contains AANA anesthesia standards, scope of practice, practice and policy considerations, and position statements relevant to nurse anesthesia practice.
- Standards for Nurse Anesthesia Practice
- Scope of Nurse Anesthesia Practice
- Code of Ethics for the CRNA