Clinical Forms and Resources
- Anesthesia Equipment and Supplies Checklist
- Anesthesia Record - complex
- Anesthesia Record - short
- Informed Consent with Transfusion (English Version)
- Informed Consent without Transfusion (English Version)
- Informed Consent with Transfusion (Spanish Version)
- Informed Consent without Transfusion (Spanish Version)
- Minimum Elements for Providing Anesthesia Services in the Office Based Practice Setting, Assessment Checklist
- Preanesthesia Evaluation
Privileges and Competency
General Business Resources
The resources on this page may incorporate or summarize views, guidelines or recommendations of third parties. Links to third-party websites are inserted for informational purposes only and do not constitute endorsement of any material at those sites, or any associated organization. Any and all business resources, including but not limited to those referenced, provided, or linked to this page, are intended to be used for reference and general guidance only. The documents should not be duplicated without consideration for a specific business arrangement or situation.
Nothing contained in any of the resources on this page constitute legal advice. No Attorney-Client relationship is established by use of any of the documents herein. Each CRNA utilizing this website or any resources included herein should consult with legal counsel in his or her state (or the State in which you intend to practice) to be properly advised on any laws or regulations governing his or her business practices. State laws vary and certain provisions or considerations provided in the resources on this page may or may not be applicable or enforceable.
The material and references are assembled and presented in good faith, but do not necessarily reflect a comprehensive analysis nor reflect the views of the AANA. The site will be updated and reference to additional resources will be added. Please check back for any updates and be certain to coordinate with legal counsel to verify that there have been no changes in the law or specific factors present that would affect the appropriate usage of any provision or information contained herein.
Professional Practice Resources
- Standards for Nurse Anesthesia Practice
- Standards for Office Based Anesthesia Practice
- Guidelines for Core Clinical Privileges for CRNAs
- Informed Consent in Anesthesia
- Safe Injection Guidelines for Needle and Syringe Use
- View all Professional Practice Documents
Outpatient Surgery Resources
- Forms and Resources available from Outpatient Surgery magazine.