A Resource for Nurse Anesthesia Educators, Second Edition
Bernadette Henrichs, PhD, CRNA, CCRN
Judy Thompson, DNAP, CRNA, APRN
582 pp., softcover – 2017 – Published by the AANA
With 169 additional pages of content, the second edition of the essential resource for nurse anesthesia educators includes the latest information and best practices for understanding legal issues and reimbursement rules, fulfilling new educational requirements, writing exam questions and evaluations, incorporating simulation into your curriculum, encouraging research and scholarship application, promoting diversity and inclusion in health care, and avoiding burnout.
Featuring new chapter content on the following:
- Health and wellness in nurse anesthesia education
- Admissions criteria for nurse anesthesia educators
- Innovations in teaching and learning (including simulation)
- Professionalism in nurse anesthesia education
- The DNP project, A library guide for the educator
- Diversity and inclusion in health care, and
- Advancing a career in academia.