State Health and Wellness Exhibit Toolkit
There are lots of ideas for drawing attention to your AANA health and wellness resources.
- Download handouts, flyers, and signs to display,
- Order AANA Peer Assistance or Adverse Events cards, or
- Print posters at your local print shop.
Download Handouts, Flyers, and Signs
- Use a variety of Wellness Milestones articles and partner with an attention grabber at your exhibit. For example, print copies of "Pets Can Be the Best Medicine" and have a dog hang out at the meeting.
- Peer Assistance News collection
- AANA THRIVE Flyer (PDF) - resources on career stages
- Burnout and CRNAs Flyer (PDF)
- AANA Signs and Behaviors Impairment Diversion (PDF)
- Resources for Wellness & Substance Use Disorder Education and Research (PDF)
- Shape Up with a Quickie Resistance Band Workout (PDF)
- Six Tips for Completing your SRNA Program (PDF)
- 10 Simple Stretches (PDF), also see State Health and Wellness Resources and "Ideas for State Association Meetings" about adding a stretch break and other activities.
- If you see something, do something - "AANA getting help card - get yours QR Code" for a flyer or sign. See below under "Order from the AANA" to request quantity of wallet cards or "badge buddies."
- NCSBN Handouts and Posters
- Fun and inspirational posters from Action for Happiness
- Order or print information on wellness topics of healthy eating, physical activity, stress reduction, etc. These partner well with informational brochures your wellness exhibit focus and provide a take-away for attendees.
- See these AANA Health and Wellness pages for links to free government brochures to order and distribute: Eating Nutritious Foods and Moving in Healthy Ways
If you'd like to easily add something visual, here are several color and size artwork options to print posters at your local print shop:
Any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-655-1114.