Anesthesia Patient Safety Foundation Newsletter
- 2017 Marks 30 Years of APSF Research Grants
- Opioid-Induced Ventilatory Impairment: An Ongoing APSF Initiative
- We Should Focus On "When" As Well As "Whom" to Monitor for Postoperative Opioid-Induced Ventilatory Impairment
- HCA-Infections: Can the Anesthesia Provider be at Fault?
- President's Annual Report: "That No Patient Shall Be Harmed By Anesthesia..."
- 2017 APSF/ASA Ellison C. Pierce, Jr., MD, Patient Safety Memorial Lecture: Anesthesia Patient Safety: Closing the Gap Between Perception and Reality
- Presentation of the APSF Collaborative Panel on Neuromuscular Blockade and Patient Safety at the 2017 ASA Annual Meeting
- Monitoring for Opioid-Induced Respiratory Depression
- Dear SIRS: Ball-Bearings From MRI Anesthesia Machine Writing Tray Slide Found Near MRI Scanner
- and more!
APSF Print Subscription
The Anesthesia Patient Safety Foundation (APSF) is pleased to offer hard copies of the APSF Newsletter to members of the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for an annual (three issues) subscription rate of $25.00.*
You may subscribe online using the mailing address you prefer for receiving the APSF Newsletter. The APSF office will recognize the $25.00 contribution as a subscription to the newsletter.
* Electronic copies of the APSF Newsletter will continue to be announced to AANA members, and all newsletters are available online.