Open Comment Opportunity
AANA Document Available for Open Comment though September 7.
Nurse Anesthesia Leadership Survival Guide (Word Document)
This document provides resources and considerations to support CRNAs and SRNAs to seek remedy, respond, and create solution related to bullying in any setting, with focus on individuals serving in volunteer or employer leadership roles.
To guide your response, please consider the following:
- Are there any gaps in the document?
- Is the information described reflective of current practice?
- Are there any unintended consequences that may occur as a result of this document?
- Are there other relevant resources to include in the document?
- Include the line number when making comments.
- Phrase changes as statements, rather than questions, and suggest alternative language.
- Provide a rational for changes and cite literature or other evidence to support the change.
We appreciate your time, expertise and feedback in the review of this document. The open comment period will close on September 7, 2018. Please send feedback directly to email@example.com.