Practice Leadership Assembly
Location: Rosemont, IL
NEW! Building on the popularity of the Business of Anesthesia & the Fundamentals of Practice Management track at the AANA 2017 Annual Congress, Practice Leadership Assembly is designed to give business owners as well as practice and facility leaders the insight and confidence to lead the way in a rapidly changing healthcare environment.
This program has been prior approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for 16.25 Class A CE credits; Code Number 1036402; Expiration Date 11/11/2018.
American Association of Nurse Anesthetists is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #10862.
The Practice Leadership Assembly is designed to give business owners, as well as practice and facility leaders, the insight and confidence to lead the way in a rapidly changing healthcare environment
Friday, November 9, 2018
- 7:45 - 8:00 AM: AANA CEO Report
- 8:00 - 9:00 AM: The Business Savvy CRNA: The Journey to Entrepreneurial Success
- 9:00 - 10:00 AM : Anesthesia Practice Models: Moving with the Market
- 10:30 - 11:30 AM: Chronic Pain Management
- 12:45 - 1:45 PM: Ketamine Infusion Clinic: Depression, Chronic Pain Remodulation
- 1:45 - 2:45 PM : Opportunities with Key Reimbursement Decision Makers
- 3:15 - 4:15 PM: Reimbursement for Tomorrow
- 4:15 - 5:00 PM: BOD Open Forum - AANA President Report
- 5:45 PM: Shuttle Departs for AANA Reception
- 6:00 PM: AANA Reception at Headquarters in Park Ridge
Saturday, November 10, 2018
- 7:45 - 8:45 AM: Leading Beyond the Anesthetizing Area: Data, Artificial Intelligence & Why Not?
- 8:45 - 9:45 AM: Mitigating Daily Practice Risks To Limit An Attorney’s Interest In Your Record
- 9:45 - 10:15 AM: Understanding Malpractice Insurance
- 10:45 - 11:45 AM: Engaging Your Staff for Excellence and Success
- 1:00 - 2:00 PM: You Are in Leadership Now: What You Are About to Learn and Wish You Had Known Before
- 2:00 - 3:00 PM: Negotiating Contracts and RFPs – Getting to the Best Result
- 3:30 - 4:30 PM: Knowing Your Value
- 4:30 - 5:30 PM: Shark Tank
- 6:30 PM - CRNA-PAC Presents "Dueling Pianos"
Sunday, November 11, 2018
- 8:00 - 9:00 AM - Health IT
- 9:00 - 10:00 AM: Healthcare Entrepreneurship - Where are the Opportunities?
- 10:15 AM - 12:00 PM: Consultation Roundtable
All presenters and planners of this continuing nursing education activity are required to disclose to the audience any significant financial relationship with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial healthcare products, goods, or services consumed by or used on patients. If any conflict has been disclosed, the planners of this program assure that the content is unbiased and free of any conflict of interest. Attendees will be provided full disclosure information on the AANA Meetings App and in the Final Program.
AANA Member *
Before 10/9/2018: $599 Members Save $100!
After 10/9/2018: $699
Before 10/9/2018: $899
After 10/9/2018: $999
Associate Member (Student)
Before 10/9/2018: $299
After 10/9/2018: $350
*Learn more about the benefits of AANA Membership.
6100 North River Road
Rosemont, IL 60018
AANA has secured a block of rooms at The Westin O’Hare Hotel at a Group Rate: $169 single/double (plus 14% tax)*
*Subject to availability. Reserve your hotel room before 10/18/2018 by 5:00 PM CDT to obtain special group rate.
Make your reservation today by calling 888-627-8517 and identify yourself as attending the AANA Practice Leadership Assembly or reserve online!
Rosemont, Illinois United States