Assembly of Didactic and Clinical Educators (ADCE)
Location: Château Élan Winery & Resort
The Assembly of Didactic and Clinical Educators (ADCE) is the only forum that brings all nurse anesthesia educational programs together to discuss current educational requirements, challenges, and best practices with leading educators in the field. Join hundreds of CRNA faculty, program directors, and students, and help define the future of the profession.
View the ADCE 2020 Preliminary Program | Total of 19 Class A CE Credits Available
- Leadership in education and preparing the next generation of CRNAs
- Common legal issues faced within nurse anesthesia education
- Clinical education and scholarship
- Design and implementation of simulation sessions
- Health and wellness of faculty and students
- Research and more!
FREE shuttles to/from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport will be provided for attendees. Further details below.
Who Should Attend
- Nurse anesthesia program administrators
- Didactic and clinical faculty
- University administrators
- Students currently in leadership positions and those aspiring to assume an academic role
AANA Member *
Before 1/20/20: $599 Members Save $100!
After 1/20/20: $699
Associate Member (Student)
Before 1/20/20: $699
After 1/20/20: $799
One day maximum – Please specify day
Before 1/20/20: $399
After 1/20/20: $499
Associate Member (Student)
Before 1/20/20: $499
After 1/20/20: $599
Specialty Workshop Registration
2022 is Closer than You Think: Transitioning to the Doctoral Degree
Sunday, February 23 and Monday, February 24
AANA Member* and Non-Member
Before 1/20/20: $375
After 1/20/20: $450
Wednesday, February 19, 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
AANA Foundation Fundraising Event
Thursday, February 20, 7:00-9:00 pm
Ticket purchase required. CRNA: $150.00, SRNA: $100.00
*Learn more about the benefits of AANA Membership.
AANA Foundation Fundraiser: Uncork & Unwind
Thursday, February 20, 2020 at 7 pm
Join us for a relaxing evening at Chateau Elan’s Winery Tasting Room.
Take time out to enjoy good food, good friends, and good wine while supporting education and research that benefits the nurse anesthesia profession.
Wine, dine and network with us!
Thursday, February 20, 2020 at 7 pm
Student Mentoring Program
Exhibitor registration is open!
The Assembly of Didactic and Clinical Educators is the only forum that brings all nurse anesthesia educational programs together in one place. Reach nearly 500 educators, program administrators, CRNAs, and other leaders in the anesthesia community. Join us in Braselton, GA.
Dates: February 20-22, 2020
Location: Chateau Elan
For details, check out the preliminary program.
Exhibit Dates and Hours:
Set-up: Wednesday, February 19: 3:00 pm – 6:00 pm
- Thursday, February 20: 7:30 am – 4:30 pm
- Friday, February 21: 6:30 am – 3:15 pm
- Saturday, February 22: 6:30 am – 3:15 pm
Exhibitor package includes:
- 2 Exhibitor badges
- 6' draped table and two chairs
Download the Exhibitor Application.
Questions? Contact Helen Pollard, Director of Conventions & Meeting Planning.
Looking for options? Find a host of opportunities to meet your objectives, maximize exposure, and increase ROI.
Let’s get started today! Contact Wendy Stoner, Industry Relations Manager.
100 Rue Charlemagne
Braselton, GA 30517
The Inn - Single/Double - $227.50
The Lodge* - Single/Double - $207.50
*The Lodge (Hampton Inn) is located on the Chateau Elan property. Daily complimentary breakfast is included.
Changes or cancellations after Thursday, January 23, 2020 should be made directly with the hotel on a space available basis.
Room Rate includes:
- Round trip transportation to and from ATL – Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport. When you register for the meeting, you must reserve a room and choose to participate in round trip ground transportation.
- Live Entertainment on weekends
- Resort pool access with poolside fire pit lounging
- Daily winery tours
- Par 3 golf course: $10 Greens Fee; Tee Time required
- Driving range access: 1 complimentary range token. Call Golf Pro Shop for availability
- Tennis court access; one hour. Reservations are based upon hours of operation and availability
- Resort bicycles (available 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.)
- Resort shuttle service to winery, spa and golf courses
- Chateau Elan Inn fitness center
- 24-hour business center access including use of computers and printers
- Wireless internet and unlimited local calls
- In-room coffee
- Daily newspapers available in the lobby
- Bottled water (2 per day per room)
In order to reserve a hotel room, you must be registered for the Assembly of Didactic and Clinical Educators.
Round Trip Shuttle Information
FREE shuttles to/from Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport are available. When you register for the meeting, you must reserve a resort room and choose to participate in round trip ground transportation (which is included in your room rate) at the end of the registration process.
What Your Peers Say
- "As a new educator it provides an extremely valuable glimpse at the level of education we should be providing our students so that we are not only meeting their expectations of value, but also preparing the highest level of competent provider possible, both clinically and scholarly."
- "For colleagues that have an interest in education or are active clinical faculty, (this meeting) gives a window into the nurse anesthesia education world and provides opportunities to interact with other CRNAs working with SRNAs."
- "It is so inspiring to be surrounded by administrators/educators from across the country. I always come back with new ideas!"
- "A great venue to meet other educators, to share philosophies, and to share successes and struggles."
This program has been prior approved by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists for 19.00 Class A CE credits; Code Number 1038364; Expiration Date 2/22/2020.
American Association of Nurse Anesthetists is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center's Commission on Accreditation.AANA is an approved provider by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider #10862.
Recording waiver (Photography, Audio & Video)
All presenters and planners of this continuing nursing education activity are required to disclose to the audience any significant financial relationship with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial healthcare products, goods, or services consumed by or used on patients. If any conflict has been disclosed, the planners of this program assure that the content is unbiased and free of any conflict of interest. Attendees will be provided full disclosure information on the AANA Meetings App and in the Final Program.
100 Rue Charlemagne Dr., Braselton, Georgia United States