About AANA 2020
- Attend high-quality, patient-centered clinical education sourced by CRNAs for CRNAs.
- Experience cutting-edge evidenced-based education with hands-on labs in ultrasound & emergency simulations
- Problem-solve challenges with colleagues from around the country in beautiful San Diego
Who Should Attend
- Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetists
- Didactic and Clinical Educators
- Program Administrators
- Critical Care Nurses
- Student Registered Nurse Anesthetists
- Other Healthcare providers
The AANA Professional Development Committee has reviewed program evaluations and other feedback from the AANA membership to identify the issues that affect nurse anesthesia practices. The topics are determined based on overall member surveys, national trends and issues, and gaps in knowledge to further develop the professional practice of CRNAs. The education activities were developed to meet the needs of CRNAs, student registered nurse anesthetists, and other healthcare providers with an interest in the topics.
All presenters and planners of this continuing nursing education activity are required to disclose to the audience any significant financial relationship with the manufacturer(s) of any commercial healthcare products, goods, or services consumed by or used on patients. If any conflict has been disclosed, the planners of this program assure that the content is unbiased and free of any conflict of interest. Attendees will be provided full disclosure information on the AANA Meetings App and in the Final Program.