About Mid-Year Assembly
BE THE VOICE OF THE CRNA!
Join hundreds of your fellow CRNAs and students in the nation’s capital for the most productive and exciting meeting of the year.
- Learn about the latest healthcare policies impacting the profession
- Gain advocacy skills to promote leadership at the state and
national level, and in professional practice
- Hear from legislators and get briefings on important
- Network with 1000+ CRNAs and SRNAs
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- CRNAs and SRNAs interested in learning to communicate policy issues and take action on Capitol Hill
- State association leadership
- Nurse anesthesia educational program directors and administrators
What Your Peers Say
Knowledge is power, and this conference empowered me to know the importance of CRNAs' presence at the Hill to advocate for our profession in the political arena.
As a student, it was an amazing opportunity! I felt very welcomed, embraced, encouraged, and empowered by every CRNA I interacted with. It made me excited for the great things to come in my career.
You can't truly understand the importance of advocacy unless you are physically there, seeing it in action. CRNAs need to be there!