Program Director Malpractice Insurance Toolkit
Caring Has Its Risks
As an educator, you prepare your students for the unique challenges the nurse anesthesia profession provides.
AANA Insurance Services wants to ensure that having adequate malpractice insurance and a general understanding of coverage isn’t one of them.
Below are resources we feel are most pertinent to students for you to fit into your curricula.
For more information, or to request a presentation, please complete the form at the bottom of the page.
AANA NewsBulletin Packet
- AANA NewsBulletin: The Admitted Advantage, May 2015
- Is Your Insurance Company Secure?, July 2015
- Occurrence or Claims Made?, September 2015
- Will You Have Coverage When You Need It? November 2015
- Insurance Concerns for CRNAs Employed by Hospitals or Groups
- Checklist for Employed CRNAs
- Supplemental CRNA Malpractice Insurance Coverage and Premium Information
- Best's Ratings
- Supplemental Liability Coverage Now Available for Employed CRNAs AANA NewsBulletin, September 2013
- Malpractice insurance - made simple! Request a quote today.
Don't Forget: Recent Grads save up to 50% on full-time and supplemental coverage!
Policy Options Handout
Options for Student Nurse Anesthesia Programs
Did You Know: We can write policies that cover students, the school, and facility? Contact us to learn how we can craft a policy option to fit your needs.