- 119+ years' experience providing professional liability protection for healthcare providers
- Unsurpassed financial strength ratings of A++ (A.M. Best) and AA+ (Standard & Poor’s)
- Comprehensive coverage including a Consent to Settle provision with no arbitration requirements
- A Berkshire Hathaway company
- Comprehensive coverage including a pure consent to settle provision
- Occurrence, Claims-Made, and Convert to Occurrence® coverage options available
- Defense cost outside of limits
- Knowledgeable account representatives who specialize in CRNA malpractice insurance
Additional Coverage Benefits
- Substitute Coverages - Available to anyone with a full-time, part-time, or 500-plus hour moonlighting policy unable to work for any reason (vacation, illness, jury duty, etc.).
- Administrative/Disciplinary Hearings - Covers attorney fees including legal services, pre-hearing discovery and investigation costs.
- Deposition Representation - This coverage will pay for your attorney's fees when you receive a subpoena for documents or your testimony arising out of your professional services.
- Military Leave of Absence - Allows you to put your policy on "hold" for the duration of your deployment.
- Defendant Expense - Reimbursement for expenses such as travel, food, lodging, and loss of earnings when you are required to attend a trial, hearing, or proceeding as a defendant in a covered claim.
- Information Privacy (HIPAA) - Coverage is provided for costs, expenses, or fees resulting from the investigation and defense of a HIPAA proceeding.
- Assault - Pays for damages to your property and your medical expenses resulting from an assault or battery upon you while you were providing professional services.
Let Us Help Safeguard Your Career
Whether you purchase insurance from us or not, AANA Insurance Services is a resource to all members.
- General Inquiries - Get answers to your malpractice insurance questions
- A policy option for virtually every practice setting - Determine which option best fits your needs
- Malpractice Resource Center - Get malpractice insurance resources specific to the nurse anesthesia profession
- Get a Quote - Request a no-hassle malpractice insurance quote
- Contact us - Get in touch with one of our knowledgeable representatives
A.M. Best rating as of 7/11/2018. All data is MedPro Group data. MedPro Group is the marketing name used to refer to the insurance operations of The Medical Protective Company, Princeton Insurance Company, PLICO, Inc. and MedPro RRG Risk Retention Group. All insurance products are administered by MedPro Group and underwritten by these and other Berkshire Hathaway affiliates, including National Fire & Marine Insurance Company. Product availability is based upon business and/or regulatory approval and may differ among companies.