State Organizational Development Committee
Back row, left to right: Bruce Weiner, DNP, MSNA, CRNA; Joseph Rodriguez, MSN, CRNA; Luis A. Rivera, MBA, CAE, AANA staff; Steven Mund, DNP, CRNA, chair.
Front row, left to right: Vicky Giannopoulos, BA, AANA staff; Sara Nelli, MA, CAE, AANA staff; Heather Rankin, DNP, CRNA, treasurer; Julia Harris, MSN, CRNA; James Albrecht, MS, CRNA, APNP.
Not Pictured: Timothy Holleran, CRNA.
AANA Bylaw Language
Article VII, Section 5, I: State Organizational Development Committee (SODC)
The SODC shall be comprised of the Treasurer and six additional members representing both small and large states, as determined by the Board of Directors. The SODC shall be responsible for the following:
- Reviewing applications for funding from the Organizational Health Allocation (OHA) and Strategic Reserve Fund (SRF) and making recommendations to the Board of Directors for a final decision on the requests for funding.
- Working in conjunction with the Directors to assist State Associations with organizational development issues.
- Reviewing and updating the Guidelines for State Organizational Health and making recommendations to the Board of Directors for its revision.
For the Fiscal Year 2019 Committee:
- August 25-26, 2018 - Park Ridge, Ill.
- Misc Conference Calls as needed
For the Fiscal Year 2020 Committee:
- September 13-15, 2019 - Park Ridge, Ill.
- Misc Conference calls as needed