AANA Bylaw Language
Article VII, Section 5, A: Bylaws Committee
The Bylaws Committee shall consider proposed amendments to the Articles of Incorporation and the Bylaws of the AANA, and shall draft them in proper form for submission to the members at the annual meeting. This Committee, or its appointed designee, may review State Association bylaws as they are amended.
FY2019 Bylaws Committee Members
- Mark Haffey, MSN, APN, CRNA (Chair)
- Rebecca Boust, MSNA, ARNP, CRNA
- Pamela Brasher, MS, APRN, CRNA
- Howard Goodwin, DNP, CRNA
- Jerrol Wallace, DNP, APRN, CRNA
- Timothy White, DNP, APRN, CRNA
Conference Calls as needed.
- Mid Year Assembly Bylaws and Resolutions Hearing and
- Bylaws and Resolutions Hearing held at Annual Congress and AANA Business Meeting.
- Mary Scheuermann, MNA, CNP, CAE, Director of Governance and Board Affairs