AANA offers a service to deliver and manage email surveys for individuals interested in collecting data from AANA members.
Two types of electronic survey services available for purchase: 1) Full-Service and 2) Instrument Deployment Only Service.
The service includes: survey instrument input, two e-mail messages (one survey invitation, one reminder) that will be sent to the targeted sample group, and the survey data with no identifiers. The sample of a survey results (end products) is shown below.
2) Instrument Deployment Only Service:
This option is for approved researchers whose instruments are already prepared in a survey tool system, such as SurveyMonkey, Qualtrics, etc. The service includes sending two e-mail messages (one survey invitation, one reminder) to AANA members.
Required Documents for the Application:
For applying either Full Service or Instrument Deployment Only Service for your electronic survey, you are required to submit the following materials to have an approval:
- An endorsement letter/email from the research advisor/director of your institute is required to indicate that the instrument and study have been reviewed and approved.
- Copy of official notice of your approved IRB.
- Documentation of research methodology which includes: purpose, hypothesis, methods, anticipated analysis plan and plan for dissemination of the results.
- Copy of the survey instrument.
- Copy of the survey cover letter with a subject line.
- Completed the Electronic Survey Order Form below with the payment.
Click the following link for the application:AANA Electronic Survey Application and its Policy and Fee.pdf