The Diversity and Inclusion in Nursing Education: Excellence in Healthcare Summit was held on April 4, 2014 at the Hyatt Regency Crystal City in Arlington, VA.
Be a part of the conversation to share your successes and recommendations to build the sustainable culture for diverse and inclusive nursing education programs. We look forward to creating the connections that will support the profession of nursing to attract and mentor each student nurse for success as a healthcare leader to meet the unique needs of each patient.
The Summit provided an opportunity to network with key opinion leaders and learn more about:
- Diversifying the Nursing Workforce: Local and National Perspectives
- Diversity in Nurse Anesthesia Education Mentorship Program
- Nurse Anesthesia Educators
- Student Registered Nurse Anesthetist Experience
- From Mahoney to the Millennium: The Future of Nursing
- Creating the Culture in My Organization