- United States Anesthesia Drugs Market & Forecast
SYS-CON Media, December 16, 2014
- U.S. Anesthesia Drugs Market Worth $ 3 Billion+ by 2018
PR Newswire, December 11, 2014
- New federal health IT strategic plan sets stage for better sharing through interoperability, December 8, 2014
- New HHS data show quality improvements saved 15,000 lives and $4 billion in health spending, May 19, 2014
- Anesthesia Devices Market and Respiratory Devices Market is Expected to Reach USD 21.6 Billion Globally in 2019: Transparency Market Research, February 12, 2014
Most Prevalent Employment Issues Facing CRNAs - Part I
February 6, 2013
Speaker - Mark Silberman, AANA General Counsel
During this program AANA's General Counsel, Mark Silberman, will discuss the most prevalent employment issues facing CRNAs. Mr. Silberman will help attendees understand various factors that may impact their work environment and explain legal issues that should be taken into consideration when dealing with an employment situation.
- negotiating an employment contract
- non-compete clauses
- what are my rights when my practice is sold / hospital hires new anesthesia group?
- antitrust issues for CRNAs (anticompetitive behavior / restraint on trade)
- basic HR issue
The legal relationship between surgeons and nurse anesthetists and some of the common misconceptions that arise in this area are discussed.
The National Practitioner Data Bank