The Annual Congress of the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists is designed to provide a variety of educational topics which will develop the maximum effectiveness of CRNAs in their roles as healthcare providers in diverse settings across the nation.
1. Provide an organized learning experience that augments the knowledge and skills of the CRNA in various settings.
2. Serve as a forum where research pertinent to the specialty of nurse anesthesia can be presented.
3. Familiarize the nurse anesthetists with the latest medical equipment, technology, and pharmacological products.
4. Provide AANA members with an opportunity to participate in the business of the AANA.
5. Facilitate interaction and networking between participants on a professional and social level.
August 29-September 1, 2015