First-Time AANA Annual Congress Attendees
The AANA is pleased to announce its first Nurse Anesthesia Annual Congress Ambassador Program for the 2014 AANA Annual Congress in Orlando, Fla.
Attending the AANA Annual Congress for the first time can be an overwhelming experience. Our goal is to connect every interested first-time attendee, or those who haven’t attended in a while, with a CRNA ambassador who is passionate about the AANA and our meeting and who wants to share their experience.
First Time Meeting Attendee Check List:
- Visit the Information/Ambassador Desk (Cypress Foyer):
- Pick-up First-Timer Ribbon
- Gather tips on networking opportunities to maximize your Annual Congress experience.
- Attend the First-Timers Orientation on Friday, September 12, 5:30 – 6:30 p.m.
- Throughout the congress, look for “Ask Me!” buttons for answers to any questions.
Being an Ambassador is a short-term commitment and requires very little of your time, yet can make a big difference in the AANA Annual Congress experience. AANA Annual Congress Ambassadors will meet with attendees at the First-Timers Orientation on Friday evening, during Opening Ceremonies on Saturday and for the Business Meeting on Sunday.
AANA Annual Congress Ambassadors must be a current AANA member and:
- Have attended at least two AANA Annual Meetings in the past five years
- Be passionate about the AANA and our meeting
- Be willing to connect with the first-timer via email or phone prior to the meeting
- Be officially registered to attend the 2014 AANA Annual Congress
AANA Annual Congress Ambassadors Receive:
- An Ambassador button to wear during the AANA Annual Congress
- Acknowledgment during AANA Annual Congress sessions
Interested in serving as an Ambassador? Check this volunteer opportunity on the AANA 2014 Nurse Anesthesia Annual Congress registration and complete the Ambassador Volunteer Agreement Form