Learn from Leadership Experts
|Keynote speaker Dr. Marty Makary will speak on Leadership and Change in an
Era of Transparency in Healthcare.
|Featured Speaker Mary Byers, CAE, will identify the six challenges facing associations today, as featured in her book the Race for Relevance.|
Network with Leaders of Today (and Tomorrow)
The Fall Leadership Academy is a unique opportunity to meet current and future leaders, catch up with old friends, and create new relationships.
Personalize Your Leadership Track
Choose from five distinct educational tracks designed to meet your specific leadership needs:
- New! Lobbyist/State Government Affairs Track: Gain critical insights to the CRNA Scope of Practice and State and Regulatory issues commonly faced by CRNAs.
- New! Workplace Leadership Track: Learn how to influence key decision makers.
- Federal Political Director Track: Attendees will gain an understanding of the people and issues shaping CRNA practice and reimbursement, and work to develop plans to create a positive impact when you visit Capitol Hill at Mid-Year Assembly.
- State Reimbursement Specialist Track: Hear from experts on how to communicate the value of CRNA services, and determine how to best protect and advance CRNA reimbursement in your state.
- State President-elect Track: Learn the tricks of the trade needed to develop a high-performing state association, while determing how to effectively lead your board.
Online registration is now closed.
You may still register for the conference on-site at the Westin O'Hare Hotel in the Grand Foyer.
Registration hours are:
Thursday, November 6, 2014 - 3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday, November 7, 2014 - 6:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Saturday, November 8, 2014 - 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, November 9, 2014 - 7:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.
Reserve your seats:
- Or print and fax completed registration form to 847-692-3224
Details: Saturday, November 8, 2014, 6:30-8:30 p.m.
If you are not able to attend the meeting or any separate ticketed event, please email your cancellation to firstname.lastname@example.org
All cancellation notices should be emailed to email@example.com
. Alternatively, you may fax your notice to 847-692-3224
Recording waiver (Photography, Audio and Video)
Portions of this AANA meeting may be photographed or audio/video recorded for various purposes, including reporting, promotion, archival, or sale and distribution. By registering, individuals agree that the AANA may photograph or record by audio/video their attendance and involvement in any portion of the meeting. Furthermore, individuals agree that the AANA may use these photographs and/or recordings without additional approval or permission.