AANA Health Insurance Benefits Program
This program offers preferred provider organizations (PPOs), health savings accounts, individual and family plans, short term health plans, and student coverage.
Lock in your rate for 3 years!
- Your choice of doctors and hospitals, or choose from one of our 115 different PPO networks.
- Your choice of deductible and coinsurance options, with an average savings of 42 percent.
- Optional free health savings account.
- A 3-year rate guarantee regardless of claims for new and existing customers.
- Lifetime maximum benefit up to $25 million.
- Plans with a $20, $25, $30, or $40 copay for doctor visits.
- Wellness benefits and prescription drug card.
- Optional dental and vision card.
- Instant online quotes available.
- Worldwide coverage, 24 hours a day.
AANA Home & Auto Insurance Program
The American Association of Nurse Anesthetists has chosen MetLife Auto & Home® to offer you great deals on auto and home insurance.
Policies available include:
As a member of the AANA, you have access to special group savings and discounts. Here are some of the premium discounts (maximum amount):*
- Up to 15 percent group discount
- Five percent discount for monthly bank account deduction
- Up to 20 percent for your years of membership
- Superior driver discounts, multiple-policy discounts and more
Convenient Payment Options
You may choose to have your premiums automatically deducted from your bank account. With these options, insurance premiums are spread throughout the policy term. Plus, most states allow an additional discount when you choose bank account deduction as your method of payment.** Other payment options are available, including credit care billing.
Free Premium Quotes and Application Processing
As everyone's insurance policies renew at different times during the year, you may apply for group auto and home insurance at any time by calling 1-877-491-5089. An insurance specialist will provide you with free, no obligation, premium quotes.
*Some discounts apply to certain coverages.
**Available in most states to those who qualify.
MetLife Auto and MetLife Auto & Home are brands of Metropolitan Property and Casualty Insurance Company and its affiliates: Economy Fire & Casualty Company, Economy Preferred Insurance Company, Metropolitan Casualty Insurance Company, Metropolitan Direct Property and Casualty Insurance Company (CA Certificate of Authority: 6730, Warwick, R.I.), Metropolitan General Insurance Company, Metropolitan Group Property and Casualty Insurance Company (CA COA: 6393; Warwick, R.I.), and Metropolitan Lloyds Insurance Company of Texas, all with administrative home offices in Warwick, R.I. Coverage, rates and discounts are available in most states to those who qualify. © 2010 MetLife Auto & Home. L0710117382[exp0613][All States]
Recently cited by the Consumer Federation of America as the service with which they were “most impressed,” this program offers the most comprehensive recovery system available to those affected by identity theft, including:
AANA Identity Theft Assist
- Access to “Real Time” Credit Reports
- Credit Report Alerts
- Fraud Alert Placement
- ID Theft Affidavit Completion & Submission
- Assistance with ID Replacement
- Free Initial Legal Consultation
AANA is proud to offer this program to its members at a specially negotiated discount of more than 40 percent off the general public annual price. We also urge anyone who is interested not
to wait as the ID Theft Assist program is designed for enrollment before an ID theft incident happens. The program will not cover incidents that are discovered prior to enrollment. www.idtheftassist.com/aana.asp
AANA Life and Disability Income ProgramsAANA members have access to both Life Insurance and Disability Income Programs, with the following plan benefits:
Exclusive CRNA "own occupation" benefit
Partial disability benefit is included
Rehabilitation benefit is included
Specially arranged group premium rates
Cost of living adjustment (COLA) option
Automatic benefit increase option
Monthly benefits up to $12,000
Benefits payable to age 65