Whether you're interested in presenting your poster to your colleagues or singing your heart out in front of a live audience to help the Foundation raise funds, we have you covered. Attending our events is a great way to meet other SRNAs and get more involved. There's still time to join:
- Assembly of School Faculty: registration is now open
- February 26-28, 2015 in New Orleans, La.
- Support the Foundation by attending "Fun in the French Quarter" on Thursday, February 26th from 7-10 pm. There will be New Orleans's style food, music, open bar, and more.
- Nurse Anesthesia Annual Congress (formally known as the Annual Meeting)
- August 29-September 1, 2015 in Salt Lake City, Utah
- See all future events.
Students in Action
We love to see SRNAs having fun and in action at work and AANA meetings. Talented students participated in this year's Foundation Fundraiser, Orlando – The Stars Come Out Again. Click below to watch Daniel Butts, Anagh Chohan, and Ginny Ondik show off their talents.